Thursday, August 21, 2008

Contentment

The weather's been great! I couldn't ask for better weather... well I could but that would be too greedy lol! It's been raining, it absolutely poured yesterday (nice!), and while it's been mostly sunny today, the temperature has been mild and comfortable. I was able to shop for hours on end at U-Village (outdoor mall) this morning without getting flustered even with screaming and/or crying kids around me :D Yes I've been shopping; what's new... for myself and my nieces. It's so fun to shop for little girls... all their little dresses, their itsy-bitsy bathing suits, their smaller then palm-sized shoes...sooo adorable you want to squeal when you see them hee hee.

It's time to make traveling plans. My friends are all surprised I haven't been on a plane since March lol! In six years, I might not make executive platinum for the first time because I've moved to a city I enjoy spending time here. Oh well, I have enough miles to burn so no biggie to make e.p for next year. I will miss the free international upgrades however :s

Of course we're still house-hunting. It's my day-job lol - well practically! It hasn't been very fruitful but it's been fun (and not-so-fun) to check out modern houses built in crappy areas or awesome neighborhoods filled with houses for sale that are not really our style... oh well, we're in no hurry... just waiting to find the right house for us eventually.

Haven't got much else to report other than things are well on this end. Life is good and I sure am in no position to complain :)

1 comment:

Anjuli said...

where are you traveling to?