Sunday, July 13, 2008

Where Have I Been?!

Nowhere lol!

It can't get any cooler in this country at this time of the year so I'm trying to enjoy the less warm weather in Seattle. But... 'I hate summer days!'; and I don't care how mild it is, I want cooler, better yet, cold weather everyday - especially when I'm gallivanting around the streets, sweltering in sweat pouring down the crevaces of my layers of fatty skin. Yuk! Double yuk! So with this 'beautiful' weather that's chanced upon Seattle for a good three weeks now, no clouds, no rain, just pure clear days of sunshine, I haven't exactly been doing much. However, I'm still ecstatic to be here 'coz thus far, the high has only gotten to as high as 86 degrees farenheit (arrgh!) while it's at least 10 degrees if not more where our house sits in Tennessee!

I shall be back soon. More often... I know I've probably lost some of my readers but you'll come back :)

1 comment:

Anjuli said...

we are here- lurking- patiently waiting for you to come out- we know it will be on the cold, rainy days :)...when you don't have any laundry to do! hah!