Wednesday, November 15, 2006

All Better

After flying into Memphis and catching a cold on the plane, I spent the first evening with my laogong sniffing and resisting some coughs. I woke up the next morning to more serious sniffing and real dry coughs. Yuk!

I wasn't feeling all that bad... but yes, I had caught a cold and I couldn't deny it. My treatment, lots of water, my Chinese yin qiao cold tablets and set off to the gym for a 'switch class'.

It's the day after and I'm all better. Weird. Considering how mom freaked out when she heard that I'd gone to the gym with a cold. She claims people in Singapore have died from that... of course, she's also the same woman who warned me to stay away from crazy people or they will strangle me HAHAHAHA!

I'm all better and ready for Hong Kong in a bit.

No comments: