Thursday, November 04, 2004

There Are More Stupid Americans Then I Thought...

Wow, GB won by a bigger margin than I would have imagined. It tells me how many stupid Americans there are out there. Scary. I can't imagine this country will stay a super power for too much longer. With stupid and uninformed adults, you get stupid kids. They voted for a stupid and badly educated (good schools didn't work for him obviously) fool as their president even after he's messed up in the last four years. The man can't speak his own first language... he's the President of America, for crying out loud. Get a friggin' tutor!!!

...so he acted swiftly for Florida during the hurricane... you think any other President wouldn't have done the same? It's an election year! You're all FOOLS. I'm glad I'm not an American for a change! People who voted for him can't see how regular people say he's stupid... errr, ever watched 'David Letterman?'. How about 'The Daily Show'? Even 'Jay Leno'! Tha man chocked on a pretzel!!! Hello?!

I'm not pro Kerry... I'm just anti-Bush. It's ok to be religious... but like my dad always told me, 'religion is a VERY personal thing'. You just don't push your believes on someone else. I understand there are many Christians (of all denominations)in this country. But to rule this country with a Bible is just wrong!!! It's simply UNAMERICAN! Praying before you go attack another country... I sure didn't need to know that!!!

I suppose in a way, it's good he's been elected again. He's got to deal with the b.s that's going on. But... more soldiers will die for GW's little you-tried-to-kill-my-dad war and more people will die 'coz stem cell research hasn't been funded. Americans are stupid!! That's all I have to say.

No comments: