Wednesday, September 22, 2004

I'm Busy!!!

It's been almost a month since my last entry. Time flies when you're having fun. I truly am!! ...and I'm beginning to really like living in Memphis. So it doesn't sound glamorous and it's not the most exciting city. But it's where the husband and I live, almost more important, where our friends are. Despite Marjorie's move to CT over the summer, Julie and Kim (she is NOT Asian since everyone calls ME Kim and my name) are still here for me and vice versa. We keep each other occupied with our little groups (mahjong, bowling, canasta, luncheons, more lunches and even more lunches). What would live be like without girlfriends!?

Granted, so some of you say I've been busy with absolutely nothing; I'm busy nonetheless :) People don't understand how not-easy it is to be a good wife AND love life at the same time. Okay, laugh all you want but my girlfriends say I'm a good wife - so I'd take their word for it. I am, after all, also a good friend. My husband tells me I am too - a good wife - and we all know part of being a good wife is to BELIEVE everything the husband says :D

Okay, the truth is, I've really been busy with playing Canasta on yahoo (as well as with the girls) and my new Sims 2. But more on those on later entries.

No comments: