Thursday, May 06, 2004

G'bye Mates...

More like good bloody riddance. Australians are rude... the ones in the city at least. Don't even believe that just 'coz it's bright and sunny (and you white people think this type of weather put you guys in a good mood... NOT), people are friendly (yeah right the ozzies are as friendly as the bloody garden hose) nice and helpful (nope, nada, no way!)... on the contrary... but maybe it's just a big city thing... the nice ozzies say it's a big city thing. MAYBE. I haven't had similar experiances in NYC, SF or Tokyo?! Too bad my family loves it here so much... and yes, I have to return. As soon as in 30 days ARRRGH! :)

Still, it was nice to see my family, spend time with them, shop and eat and shop and eat some more... story of my wonderful life! I should stop complaining about the people here... they can see my picture and they may hunt me down... they are after all ozzies and hunting is probably a big part of their life hahahaha! Boy do I sound like one of those ignorant Americans :)

I'm at the Melbourne International Airport right now and the guy sitting next to me thinks that these internet booths are phone booths chatting away on his cellphone complaining about how it's too noisy here. DUH! There are six people typing away around him and this IS the bloody airport right by the cafe and gates! Yes, Ozzie hahahaha!

Never mind all this bitching... despite all that, this is a nice place to visit - don't ask Bruce tho'!! :) It really is... shopping is good (not great, but good)... there are actually some cool Australian brands (Perri Cutten) to buy and they have very good Chinese food here. Steak at Lazar is good (I still like Ruth's Chris best!) but the service can be off on nights when John isn't in his normal cheeky mood. People have stopped returning solely for that reason.

Anywayz, I have to go enjoy my beef roll and orange soda so I can hurry up on the plane and sleep for fourteen hours. I tried to sleep as little as possible I could last night - I got 3 hours of z's - so that might help.

See all of you real soon!!